- C Bear produces a wide range of high quality undersuits and is probably the only specialist manufacturer of undersuits for SCUBA divers.
- The C Bear team have been making undersuits since 1982, supplying not just sports divers, but the British Antarctic Survey diving teams and now emerging technical divers.
- C Bear undersuits are found in most dive shops in the UK, as well as in the Benelux countries, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Scandinavia.
- C Bear thermal clothing is ideal for a wide range of outdoor pursuits.
- C Bear thermal wear is chosen by the RNLI, HM Custom and Excise and HM Coastguard to wear under their protective drysuits. The NRA, fire brigades and inshore rescue teams wear C Bear when they want to stay warm.