FROM DIVER Magazine
SEPTEMBER 1998 DISCOVER DIVING SUPPLEMENT
Take the Plunge
- Why dive anyway?
- How a beginner became a whale shark magnet
Quarry Deep, Mountain High
- How a love of heights became a love of the deep
- Diver's publisher explains how the bug finally bit
Return of the Rockhopper
- It all started out as a young snorkeller
How to stay in the black..and out of the Red
- How to make your diving affordable
Ready, Steady, Dive
- Becoming the youngest BSAC Club Diver
SEPTEMBER 1997 DISCOVER DIVING SUPPLEMENT
Ocean Diver No 1:
Will Saskia make the grade?
Three veterans recall their early diving days.
Where in the world to dive:
a beginner's guide.
What do all those bits and pieces of equipment do?
first steps in Caymans.
Join TV's Esther McVey on her first open-water dive.
APRIL 1996 DISCOVER DIVING SUPPLEMENT
The Great Adventure
- An introduction to the Underwater World.
Join the Club
- How to join the British Sub Aqua Club.
Get the Gear
- How to choose your basic gear.
Dive the World
- Where to go diving.
- Extra training to take you further.
- Getting started in Underwater Photography.