Dive Guides - UK
Dive Guides - World
Wrecks & History
If you can't see the title you want in our list then ask for a BookQuote for price and delivery details.
55 High Street
DIVER Travel Guide
New 2007 edition
- Covers every part of the world that DIVER Magazine believes people should consider when planning a diving holiday.
- Will appeal to everyone from experienced divers to those who have yet to learn.
- Is written by divers from experience and covers the underwater aspects of 80+ selected destinations to build up a genuine global overview
- Makes comparing and contrasting destinations easy with the help of colour-coded regional breakdowns, factfiles and at-a-glance price-banding.
- 2007 Edition features new Resort Guides to 13 top diving resort towns, plus updated International Diving Diary, enabling readers to find out what marine life can be found month by month in areas where species change with the seasons.
- Includes a series of helpful introductory features with expert advice on such aspects of holiday-planning as baggage, health, insurance, learning to dive abroad, and liveaboard diving.
- Includes "best time to go" and water-temperature information for quick reference.
- Provides a long-lasting and handy-sized dive-travel companion to which divers will find themselves referring again and again.
£7.95 + £1.00 p&p
Perfect for summer, a large 100% cotton luxury towel. Costs £18.95 (inc p&p) or £15.95 for DIVER magazine subscribers.