- first in Kurt Amsler's masterclass series
Wide & Handsome
- Kurt Amsler goes on to wide angle lenses
Beyond light and colour
- Leigh Bishop uses mono film and a tripod.
Cloak & dagger
- John Bantin photographs Manta rays
- the full results from Antibes FMISM 2002
Capture that ship
- John Liddiard's tips on wreck photography
Studio of hard knocks
- Mark Webster on getting it right in UK waters
The pussycat factor
- photogenic blennies
Maximise your macro
- Mark Webster on getting up close
Forget Sulawesi, this is Stoney Cove
- Image 2001, results
- the Golden Shots from Image 2001
- 9 cameras under test
- the full results from Antibes FMISM 2001
All the winners
- the full results from Image 2001
Into the great wide open
- the making of The Blue Planet
How to be a video star
- A beginner's guide from Sue Daly
If you can't outguess the judges
Winning tips from Franco Banfi
Crack those wide angle shots and enter Image 2001.
Image 2001 underway
Photographers, prepare your entries for this October 2001 event.
Ready, Mr de Mille?
your complete guide to underwater video making
Encounters with orcas
The eyes have it.
Mark Webster gets some eye-catching shots
at a DVD shop near you soon!
Meet the lodgers.
Mark Webster photographs the little visitors
Driven to abstraction.
Winning Image 99
all the winners
When image makers collide.
How Howard Hall, David Doubilet and Stanton Waterman get their shots
- 1999 BSOUP Splash In at Fort Bovisand
Winners from the 1999 Antibes Festival
Winners from IMAGE 99
Birmingham NEC, 16.10.99
Light on the dark side
using black and white by Ken McDonald
12 steps to video success
how to take prize-winning u/w videos
Mike Portelly explains his winning ways
It's a winner
Mark Webster tells you how to enter for Image 99 and how to win!
Mark Webster advises on keeping your cameras in good order
John Bantin photographs frogfish
Nothing's beyond our Ken
- Ken Sullivan, DIVER photographer of the year 1998
Submitting to the RPS
Catching an eel with a bicycle
DIY tips for garden eel shots.
First find your shark
Erik Bjurstrom reveals the secrets of his award-winning techniques for capturing sharks on film
Everybody's doing it...
Mark Webster photographs the nuptial dancing of red snappers
Memoirs of a mako hunter.
photographing makos in New Zealand
The ten commandements of underwater photography
the Bantin guide
Meetings under the pier
Kevin Cullimore's guide to Swanage Pier
Six of the best from Linda
from Linda Dunk, DIVER Photographer of the Year 1997
BG Wildlife Photographer of the Year
Festival of Underwater Images Antibes Juan-les-Pins
COMPETITIONS BSOUP 1996
COMPETITIONS BSOUP 1995
COMPETITIONS Wildlife Winners
How to photograph fish.
A beginner's guide by Mark Webster.
Shot in the dark.
A guide to night dive photography by Mark Webster.
Photographing triggerfish in UK waters.
Marine life in Norway