FROM DIVER Magazine
TECHNICAL DIVING - DIVES
Wheel of fortune
- Diving the Elizabeth Bornhofen in Norway
Enter the dragon
- Martyn Farr explores Altinbesik in Turkey
- two views of cavern diving.
Plumbing the waterworks
- Well diving in Wales with Martyn Farr
Shadowing Steffi in Blue Holes
Virtual Diving for the 21st century
- COMEX survey an ancient wreck.
60 years in a cave
- Martyn Farr recalls the 60 years of exploration which have taken divers to the limit of the famous Wookey Hole cave system in the Mendip Hills.
- A cave diving course at Ginnie Springs
Ten days on the
- Two years ago Dan Burton joined a team of technical divers salvaging the cargo of a Spanish bullion ship sunk in 1784.
Diving with NASA
- May 1996