WIN! WIN! WIN!|
A Paradise Divers one-week diving holiday in Kenya for two, worth 1240 euros!
You and your buddy could be diving the beautiful Kisite Marine Park that surrounds Wasini Island, where Paradise Divers eco-lodge is based. Dolphins, turtles, morays, amazing macro life and breath-taking coral reefs are right there in front of the dive centre!
...Sunbathing on the white sand, swimming in the turquoise water, watching monkeys in the palm trees and unwinding from the stresses of day-to-day life ...
For experienced divers, there are deep dives with strong tidal currents, which allow drifts through spectacular coral with snapper, barracuda, rare zebra sharks and massive Napoleon wrasse.
But Kisite Marine Park has many easier dive sites as well, with average depths of 12-16 metres, where you can see hawksbill turtles, bottlenose dolphins, large schools of snappers, lobsters or crabs.
Photographers will find frog fish, leaf fish, all kinds of nudibranchs, ghost pipe fish, and many more tiny macro creatures, happy to pose for a picture.
The prize includes, for 2 people:
* 5-day diving package at Kisite Marine Park - around Wasini Island (5 days/10 dives) from Arab Dhow boats, with weights and tanks provided.
* Seven nights at Paradise Divers' 'sport' category eco-lodge.
* Full-board catering in Paradise Divers' Swahili Restaurant: continental breakfast, 5-course lunch and 3-course dinner with African-style sea food, curries, delicious vegetarian dishes and tropical fruits.
* Guided tour to the fossil Coral Garden, which is surrounded by Mangroves, and to an original Swahili fishing village.
* Transfers from and to Mombasa airport.
Terms & Conditions
* To win this prize and use the five-day dive pack you must be a PADI Open Water Diver (or have equivalent qualifying certification from another organisation).
* Air flights are not included in the prize.
* Visas are not included in the prize (20 euros per person).
* The closing date for the competition is midnight Wednesday 15 June 2011, after which the winning name will be drawn at random.
* Entries will be accepted only from Divernet Xtra subscribers excluding employees of Paradise Divers or DIVER Group.
* The holiday may be taken between August 2011 and April 2012 (excluding 1 December - 31 January).
* Reservations must be made at least 2 months before arrival.
* Multiple entries will be disqualified.
* The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
* The publisher's decision is final.
For a chance to win, answer the following question: